What is life support?
You are classified as being life support dependent if you depend on any of the following equipment:
- Oxygen concentrator
- Intermittent peritoneal dialysis machine
- Kidney dialysis machine
- Chronic positive airways pressure respirator
- Crigler najjar syndrome phototherapy equipment
- Ventilator for life support
- Any other equipment (whether fuelled by electricity or gas) that a registered medical practitioner certifies is required for life support, or a medical condition which requires continued supply of gas.
To register for a Life Support status with Elysian Energy:
- Call us on 1300 671 799
- Download and complete the Life Support Concession Form
- Ask your doctor to sign it and confirm that you need the equipment
- Send the completed form to us within 21 business days.
Failure to do this may result in you no longer being registered for life support with Elysian Energy or your distributor.
It’s also important you return your completed application form so we can apply any concessions for which you may be eligible.